2011/12/16

VACATION WITH FRIENDS

It's been a long time since I've updated my blog here, so I thought I'd make an entry. Well not much has happened over the last few months. Since I quit my job as a customer service at call centre, I started to miss all of my office mates.. I quit because I couldn’t stand handling angry customers!! I did understand the inconvenience if they couldn’t access Internet at home, but the way they talked to me, plus too much of cursing, it really caused me to have an earache!! Well, too bad we were not allowed to fight back since our calls were being recorded.. So all we could do was wait and listen to their complaints.

Well, enough of that. Here I’m gonna share some of my pictures hanging out with my ex office mates.. We were on vacation to Centella Asiatica Janda Baik Resort two months ago.. It is located in the beautiful and serene village of Janda Baik surrounded by natural tropical rain forest in a quiet and beautiful valley.. 




Lake View Chalet
Camp Fire
Parking Lot
River View Chalet




With my trainer, Mr Danny.. Take note, he's not gay! We were just fooling ourselves.. ;p And damn! I look horrible in this pic..! 

We were also hanging around in One Utama Shopping Complex here in Damansara.. It was soo much fun.. 




Oh how cute! :D

Miss u dear Kay..


Sorry guys for the late update.. Should have done this earlier.. I've been really busy lately and don't have much time to update anything.. There are lots of pics that I have, but I can't put it all in here..  ;) Miss u guys a lot.. Hope to see u all soon..