2011/12/26

MYSELF : NOW AND THEN


Few days more, we will leave 2011.. There were so many sweet and bitter memories happened throughout this year.. 


No sad stories this time because I hate it..


Few days ago, I have checked my Myspace account which I can't remember when was the last time I logged in.. There I saved some of my old pics since I've lost it..


These pics were from 2007 until now.. I found that many different changes in me every year..  


It is because I love trying new things by experimenting myself to do so.. Sometimes I look fat, and other times A BIT skinny..


Here are some of my pics.. J

2007







2008





2009



These two pics were taken in 2010.. Which I was so fat.. Hate it! Hate it! Hate it!.. Since then, I started to exercise and diet.. My mama told me that I look fat and worried that my weight would increase again..



As a result, I've managed to lose some weight.. Well, just a little. Then after losing my weight a bit, I've decided to cut my hair short.. 




2011

And now, I want to keep my hair long and straight.. No more curls.. no more hair dye.. Just my natural hair..

No comments:

Post a Comment