2011/12/28

FAT WOMEN THROUGH THE EYES OF MEN

Most men sure do want a beautiful, perfect, slim and slender women. Yes, there are some men that proudly said they love fat women. These are definitely the MINORITY. The truth is most men want slim women. That is why a lot of women are trying so damn hard to essentially maintain a nice figure over their body. Research has been made towards guys by asking them if they would end over their relationships with fat women.

Survey said :
41% - No, if I love her so much.

38% - Yes, because it shows that she didn’t show any effort to take care of her body and makes me didn’t have to fascinate with her beauty.

12% - Yes, because personality comes first.

9% - No, but I would try to do something to make sure she’s the one that would end up our relationship.

So, what's a girl to do? How can she avoid ending up someday with a fat hater? It's up to you if you want to move forward with a man that seems to hate fat women, but always remember, there is no guarantee that YOU won't be that woman someday.

** All I know is, that I want a man that wants me, not just my body. I refuse to run here and there, like a hamster running on a wheel, for the rest of my life, just to make some shallow man happy! As long as I stay healthy, I am happy. J

3 comments:

  1. Yes, you're right.. I'm fat, SO WHAT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmg ape yg maria katakan 2 mmg btul tp cuma hanya setengah sahaja.....bagi saya yang penting hati kita ikhlas jika ingin berkawan dengan seseorang....but me you're not fat,,but you're so cute....

    ReplyDelete