2011/06/01

ME AND HIM


Salam.. At last, I can update my blog AGAIN.. I’m kinda busy lately.. Now I want to share something special which I am suppose to do it a LONG time ago.. I’m gonna start it with his name.. ** MOHAMMAD KHUBAIB** My one and only lover… J

Only god knows how much I love him. Before he and I met each other, we often SMS and keep on texting until I can feel my fingers cramp. Hehehe.. We started knowing to each other via Yahoo Messenger. And maybe he added me by knowing my email from Myspace.. We began chatting until I found something very special about him that no one has. I don’t know how to describe it in words. Just a few weeks after, we exchange hand phone number. We did it because Raya was right around the corner. He went back to his Kampung and couldn’t able to access the internet. So, texting was the only way just to keep in touch with him.

Actually I began to miss him if we’re not “together”.. But I wasn’t sure about the “love thing” at that time.. Feels like it was too early to have that kind of feeling.. Maybe I was so lonely and need someone to talk to.. We keep on doing the same routine until we decided and planned to meet up. J To cut it short, I felt very comfortable to have a friend like him. After a lot of this and that, I brought him to my house and introduce him to my family. Everything was going so well.

One day, he proposed me and expresses his feelings that how much he loves me. And then I was like, OMG, is this real? I wasn’t ready yet, and I told him I need time. He was actually very disappointed and it showed. But after sometime understanding him more, I realized that he really loved me. His love for me was beyond barriers.. He always be there for me whenever I needed him anytime. He always tell me that he will never stop loving me… I can feel all the words that he said… He taught me a lot of good things and brought positive influence in my life… There’s a lot of good thing about him and I believe that no one will ever love me like he does. And I’m happy with him now… Thank you baby for entering to my life.. I love you so “muci” …. J


P/S – Malas nak cite panjang2… Biar ringkas dan padat.. Saje warm up kan diri buat post dlm English..!! Hehehe…

No comments:

Post a Comment