2012/01/02

MISS MY BROTHER

Week ago, I was so excited because my one and only brother came back from UITM, Penang for Christmas holiday. So I could only spend my time with him in a short period of time.. L

We didn’t go anywhere far during the holidays and just spent more of our time at home.. When he came back, he bought for me 3 romantic novels.. How sweet.. This is because he knew I love reading.. and those novels are good ones.. And it may gives me inspiration to write my own stories.. We shared a lot of stories since we didn't meet other for more than 4 months..

I still remember when I was a kid, I used to fight with him because he always ruined my drawings.. And there was this time he tore it to shreds.. I was so pissed! Then, I took a scissor that was just right next to me, and cut his lips! His lips bled instantly.. I was so scared and had no idea what to do.. He kept on screaming.. My mom heard it and by the moment she saw my brother suffered in pain, she was shocked. No need to ask who did it, obviously I was the one to blame.. I swore to her I didn’t mean to hurt him.. I didn’t expect it would turn out that bad.. L

My mom was so angry and hit me with a belt.. Considering how horribly painful it was for me, I couldn’t even imagine the pain I must have caused my brother.. Yes it was my fault and felt so cruel..  

Well, that was long time ago when I was 6.. Now, it is all totally different.. I won’t let anyone hurt him..  



Below are some pics that were taken recently.. 






With my Mom! 





And last Sunday, he went back to college for another 4 months.. It’s too long for me to wait until he come back..  Now, I am ALONE again.. L

3 comments:

  1. dasyat, main gunting... seram lak dengar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. Tau takpe.. Memang dasyat.. Biasa la time budak-budak.. Nakal.. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. assalamualaikum sape yang gunting sape nie....tell me..hehehehe:)

    ReplyDelete