2012/01/08

British English vs American English..

Again, I got an issue with my English! I keep on searching and learning like almost every day so that my English will get better and better.. But I confused between British English and American English. In Malaysia, we use British English.. And for me it is more complicated because I have a problem to understand their slang.. =P  To me, it’s a bit weird..

Last year, I took Malaysian University English Test (MUET). It is a paid test and largely recognized only in Malaysia and Singapore. My result was bad.. L I only got band 3!!!!!! Almost got band 4.. L



An essay will not be a good one if the spelling of words is a problem. There are two sets of spelling in English – British English and American English. The following demonstrates the difference between the two..


Hmm.. no wonder I only got band 3.. I believe I did a lot of spelling mistakes and my slang in English didn’t 
sound like British.. I couldn’t pronounce it normally and my tongue got twisted..!
But I don’t care.. I will keep learning and won’t give up.. Hmm, I seriously need to take English class..

No comments:

Post a Comment