2012/01/07

APPRECIATE YOUR PARENTS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE


Pencil : I’m sorry

Eraser : For what? You didn’t do anything wrong.

Pencil : I’m sorry because you get hurt because of me. Whenever I made a mistake, you’re always there to erase it. But by doing that, you lose a part of yourself. You get smaller and smaller.

Eraser : Yes, that’s true, but it’s okay. I don’t mind at all. I was made to do this and to help you whenever you do something wrong. Even though one day, I know I’ll be gone and you will replace me with a new one, at least I’m happy with my job. So please stop worrying and don’t be sad. I hate to see you sad.

I found and read this story from my friend on facebook.. It touched me.. Parents are like the eraser while their children are the pencil.. Parents are always there for their children, cleaning up their mistakes.. They’ll get hurt, and become older from time to time and slowly gone out from our sight.. Even though their children will find someone new ( husband/wife) but parents are happy for what they do for their children..

What I’m going to say is, please do appreciate your parents and all sacrifices that they made for us.. Because I also can’t even imagine the effort and sacrifice my parents obviously invested into me for all these years..

When my father was still alive, I didn’t even once telling him that how much I love him.. L Until this one time I dreamt about him.. I saw him sitting alone outside.. I slowly went close and sit next to him.. I hugged him and asked,

“Papa… I really really love you.. Do you love me, Pa?”

He silenced for a while, and gave me a gloomy look… He said, “I don’t know”

I was soooo sad and and almost wanted to cry… L L L Then for a second, I woke up.. L I had no idea what was my dream mean.. Now, I only have my mom.. I won’t repeat the same mistakes again and appreciate her more.. 

Please love your parents with all your heart because you never know when God is going to call them home.. Doesn't matter how old or healthy they are.. Because, what is sure, your parents will always love you no matter what...

1 comment:

  1. Bantu arwah dengan cahaya. Sinari kuburnya dgn cahaya. Mgkn dia rindukan anaknya. Mgkn dia rindu utk dengar ayat-ayat suci menemaninya.

    * You know what I mean. :)

    ReplyDelete