2012/02/11

HAVE FAITH IN GOD

One day, a rich dad took his son on a trip. Wanted to show him how poor someone can be. They spent time on the farm of a poor family. On the way home, dad asked, "Did you see how poor they are? What did you learn?".

Son said, "We have one dog, they have four, we have pool, they have rivers, we have lanterns at night, they
have stars, we buy foods, they grow theirs, we have walls to protect us, they have friends, we have encyclopedias, they have Bible."

Then they headed, "Thanks dad for showing me how "poor" we are."

MORAL LESSON: It's not about money that make us rich, it's about simplicity of having God in our lives. Like me,I am grateful for the things I already have. Even though I'm not rich, but I do have a very loving family. And thank you Allah for giving me a good health for me to find sustenance for my family.. :) May God bless me and my family.. Amin..

No comments:

Post a Comment